Real estate is at the core of almost every business, and it's certainly at the core of most people's wealth.
Donald Trump "Think Like a Billionaire"
QD Makes it Easy to Invest:
Whether you would like to invest directly in Real Estate, or simply park your cash in a quality mortgage secured by Real Estate, we can help.
We welcome you to complete a Joint Venture Questionnaire to help us match your needs and expectations with the most suitable investment.
Investment opportunities are currently available only to accredited investors and our associates (including family & friends). Please contact us and we will confirm your eligibility to participate in the next investment opportunity.
Why Invest in Rent-to-Own?
"Tenant-first" RTO as an investment has several advantages including:
- It is virtually hands-off. Repairs, upgrades, and plugged toilets are the sole responsibility of the tenant-buyer. There is no landlording involved. (Of course we periodically check the property and review the tenant-buyers' credit reports and finances to be sure they are on track to buy at the end of the term.)
- This also means that there are no surprise cash calls for major repairs, etc.
- The exit strategy is planned in advance. The final purchase price, date, and ROI are all decided before we buy the property.
- In "tenant-first" RTO, the tenant-buyers choose the home themselves; therefore they have emotional ties to it and are more likely to take excellent care of the property and follow-through with the purchase.
- All investments are secured against real property, specifically rock-solid Alberta Real Estate.
- And as with most real estate investments, borrowed funds can be used thereby dramatically increasing ROI.
Investment Opportunities: Joint Ventures
A Joint Venture Partnership (or Common Ownership) has the potential for large returns on investment and allows our partners to own Real Estate, without the stress or hassles.
The primary key to our success is buying Positive Cash Flow Real Estate in Alberta, only when the price and our detailed Due Diligence checklists fit our system.
Currently, we are focusing on "Tenant-First" Rent-to-Own properties. This strategy enables us to enter into a real estate deal with a pre-planned exit strategy and a buyer already in place in the property. The monthly cashflow and final sale price & date are set before the offer to purchase is signed. And since tenant-buyers are responsible for all repairs and upgrades, there will be no surprises, no "cash calls" and no hassles. You will know what and when your return will be before we even sign the Joint Venture Agreement.
The secondary key is working with investors like you.
This allows you to profit from our Real Estate knowledge, without having to take years to educate yourself and go through the time and trouble to learn through trial and error. This is a true win/win relationship, as we will only make money if you make money. It is in our best interest to help you succeed and make money with Real Estate.
The services that we provide as Real Estate Professionals are:
- Marketing (including advertising, web design, and sales) to attract tenant-buyers
- Tenant-buyer screening and qualification.
- This step is critical. Our clients go through an extensive screening process.
- In fact, only a very small percentage of inquiries results in an approved application.
- Property search
- Preliminary screening using MLS information fed into a Real Estate Analysis Program (REAP)
- Completing the “Due Diligence” process and paperwork to ensure the property fits our system
- Arranging and attending inspections and appraisals
- Arranging Financing
- Dealing with realtors, lawyers, bankers, and tenant-buyers
- Property management, including ensuring that tenant-buyers are able to qualify for bank financing at the end of the RTO term
- Pre-arranging the eventual sale of the property
The services that you provide as an investor are:
- Provide the down payment & closing costs
We become 50/50 partners. You provide the down payment (which you get back when we sell the property) and we do all of the work.
How can you take advantage of this fantastic opportunity?
The first step is to contact us to discuss your financial goals and your unique situation.
- For instance, while you may not have cash in the bank, you could potentially use the equity in your home to create a profitable real estate portfolio. Every situation is different and we would like to help you find the solution that will put you on the road to financial freedom.
Investing with ZERO Cash
Investing by using little to no cash can be an excellent inroad to property investment, and can in fact increase your returns.
The value of your personal residence has likely grown substantially since 2004, yet your house does not put any money in your pocket. By utilizing the equity that you have in your home to secure a Line Of Credit (HELOC), you can invest in Real Estate without using any of your own money.
This can significantly increase your Return-on-investment (ROI) because instead of using a large sum of savings (for example, $50,000) as a down payment, you would only be responsible for paying the interest on a $50,000 HELOC. At today's incredibly low interest rates, your payments over 2 years may be only $4,000. But to be conservative, you could double today's interest rate and still only pay $8,000 over 2 years.
Let's examine how this could affect your ROI:
- If your share of the profit after 2 years was $20,000, and you had invested $50,000 cash, then your ROI would be 20% per year.
- But if you had invested using a $50,000 HELOC, your actual investment may have been only $5000 in interest expense, meaning your ROI would actually be 150% per year. Amazing, but true.
There are several advantages to using borrowed down payments:
- By keeping your cash in your pocket, you could have more than doubled your returns.
- Interest payments made on investments are tax-deductible
- Your cash can be used for other purposes (such as paying down your personal mortgage, investing in other products that do not allow borrowing, or taking a well-deserved vacation!)
We would be happy to discuss your unique situation to help design an investment that is right for you. Please contact us for more information.